Pune has spread enormously in dimensions, and it is quite cumbersome to commute from one corner to the other during peak traffic. The public conveyance is insufficient, and private conveyance is exorbitantly priced. Moreover, there is no service guarantee.
No wonder, the entry of Uber Pune received a warm welcome. From working people to tourists and business executives to senior citizens; everyone finds the service useful, economical and comfy.
What is the secret of success?
Uber is acclaimed for reliability and superior service. It is not just a taxi booking company but a delightful experience to enjoy. It makes the best use of modern technology. Studies say that Uber maintains excellent track record for availability and punctuality.
Uber Pune left other taxi operators far behind very fast. It entered into the market when there was a great need of good taxi service. Uber is brand that transformed the way people travel, and that too with a great convenience.
Demand and supply is the basic working principle
Uber Pune claims that it works on purely the concept demand and supply. It ensures that cabs are always available in the proximity. The system is designed in such a way that even in a city like Pune; customers don’t need to wait for more than 20 minutes. The rates are far more competitive and affordable.
As the popularity and usage of Uber Pune increased manifold, finding a taxi in the remote areas is also not quite difficult. Testimonials say that Uber has been highly convenient to people while visiting remote areas in Pune. People could find Uber in situations when no other mode of conveyance was available.
In Pune, it is cheaper than other taxis (and even auto-rickshaws sometimes), plus you get the car on a press of a button! Do you think life can be more convenient than it?
Uber Cab Attachment Procedure in Pune
- Uber Pune currently accepts Tourist Permit vehicles ONLY which are commercially licensed, yellow plated and are of 2010 and newer models.
- On attaching the car with Uber, you get a device with the Uber app. There are NO attachment fees involved.
- Uber takes 20% as a commission on the total earnings you make.
- Uber calculates payments on a weekly cycle, which begins at 4:00 am on Monday and goes to 3:59 am the following Monday.
- This means that any trip taken on Monday after 4:00 am will appear in the following week’s payment statement.
Types of cars that can be attached in Uber Pune
- UberGo: Indica/ Vista/ WagonR/ Swift, Indigo CS, Etios Liva (2008 or later)
- UberX: Verito/ Swift/ Dzire/ Etios/ Indigo XL/ Manza (2008 or later)
- Uber SUV: Rapid/ Vento/ City/ Sunny/ Duster/ Innova/ Aria,etc (2012 or later)
Fare structure in Uber Pune
Your earnings totally depends upon the total number of trips you make, the more number of trips you make is the more amount of money you can earn.
Apart from trip earnings, you have other benefits like bonus, incentives and referrals.
Every trip has 3 components
- Base fare: Ensures that the kilometers you cover for reaching the pickup location are covered.
- Per kilometer fare: Long or short trips, you are sure to earn
- Per minute fare: Even if you are stuck in traffic, you will make money
Documents required to attach car with Uber in Pune
- For anyone driving
- TR Driving license
- Current address proof(Aadhar card,Voters ID,Passport,Registred rent agreement,etc)
- For anyone driving
- For vehicle
- Vehicle Insurance,
- Vehicle Registration (RC Book)
- Vehicle Permit (PCoT)
- Vehicle Fitness,
- Ghumasta/NOC (Shop Registration).
- For vehicle
- Owner Documents:
- Cancelled Cheque / Passbook
- Current Address Proof (Aadhar card,Voters ID,Passport,Registred rent agreement,etc)
Uber Pune Office address:
5th Floor,Kapila Mertikas, North Main road, Near Westin Hotel, Pune – 411001
Weekdays between 10 am to 4 pm, Weekends – 10.00 AM – 03.00 PM